Copyright and Disclaimer for Destination Wessex
The copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Destination Wessex, unless stated otherwise. You may print and download extracts from this site provided that no part of this site is reproduced or stored in any other Website.
The information on the site is updated regularly, and is included in good faith. All accommodation on the site has either an AA, ETC, RAC or large hotel chain recognised grading. Whilst every effort is made to ensure information is correct when entered, Destination Wessex cannot be held responsible, nor accepts any liability for complaints or claims of any nature arising from information taken from the www.destinationwessex.org.uk. Comments are very much welcomed about the site.
- Destination Wessex provides access to the site and use of it subject to the Terms and Conditions below.
- Destination Wessex attempts to make sure that this site is permanently available. Destination Wessex will not, however, be liable if for any reason it is not.
- All content on this site is for general information use only; nothing on it represents an offer.
- Destination Wessex attempts to make sure the information on the site is correct. However, no warranty is given as to its accuracy and Destination Wessex accepts no liability for errors or omissions.
- Destination Wessex shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Destination Wessex does not accept responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this exists. These links are provided for the convenience of the user on an "as is" basis; there is no warranty for the information they provide.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Accessing any part of this site is deemed to be your acceptance in full of these Terms and Conditions that take effect when you first use it. Destination Wessex reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Destination Wessex, Barnack Chambers, Wesat Street, Balndford Forum, Dorset DT11 7AW Telephone: +44(0)1258 489444.